LPHUMEX Universal Ceiling Fan Remote Timing Wireless Control White
- Sell Price: $12.99
- FREE Shpping
- UPC: 614591972877
- Product description: Ceiling Fan
- Universal - This ceiling fan remote control kit is specifically works with almost 95 percent regular ceiling fans, such as Hampton Bay and Harbor Breeze fans.
- Easy Install - Remove your ceiling fan and work with the wires and holding bracket to find the right amount of space to install the ceiling fan remote unit.To be aware how much space you have in the fan. Some "slimline" fans may not be as easy to hide the controller unit.
- Multi-Fuctions - Includes separate buttons for 3 fan speeds,designed to separately ceiling fan remote control speed and light; Includes wall cradle for handheld remote control,This kit converts regular ceiling fan into a remote controllable one.
- Wireless universal remote ceiling fan exchange - Recommend this to anyone wanting to convert a manual chain-pull ceiling fan and light kit to remote control.
- RF tech- Can fix two fan light in one room without interaction. There is a one-to-one correspondence between the remote control and the receiver.
No more getting up to turn the lights/fan off after reading in bed/sleeping!
This fan remote control kit converts regular ceiling fan into a remote controllable one.
- Want to add remote function to your pull Chain fan light or Fan?
A great add on item when you want a remote control to turn your ceiling fan on/off,as well as turn the light on/off.
- Is it easy to install?
Installation is a breeze and the looks of the remote are second to none. Just make sure you have room in ceiling fan for the remote box. only 5 wire hook up.
- Does it has a timing function?
There's a timer function which is great because no more leave a fan running all day in a empty room and whine about the power bill.
- Can it adjust the fan speed?
Yes, there are three speed mode.
- Can it work with led bulb?
Yes, can work well with led bulb and also incandescent. (no working with CFL bulbs)
- Does it have dimming function?
There is NO dimmer function for your light kit. "on" & "off" only.
Fan Light Remote Control:
Lamp/Fan ON/OFF Control
3 modes Fan Speed Control [Hi/Med/Low]
4 Timing Control [1/2/4/8 H]
Fan Remote Control Installation:
Remove your ceiling fan and work with the wires and holding bracket to find the right amount of space to install the ceiling fan remote unit.
To be aware how much space you have in the fan.
Some "slimline" fans may not be as easy to hide the controller unit.(Please calculate before buy or you have to install the receiver outside the canopy which is not not beautiful)
Ceiling Fan Remote Control kit Main Technical Parameters
Input voltage:110V AC Frequency:50/60Hz Lights Controller:on/off Wireless Transmission: RF wireless digital transmission technology is adopted to realize the one-to-one control Remote Control Range:100ft Battery:2 AAA battery needed( not include)
- (a)When the new device can’t be remote controlled, Please check to see whether the bar codes in emitter and receiver are consistent, whether the indicator light on the emitter is working, whether the cable of receiver is connected properly and whether the buzzer beeps once when Power is on.
- (b)Insensitive remote controlling probably because of interfering environment and the low battery.
- (c)Please remove battery when it isn't in used for a long time.
- (d)Please wiring properly in strict accordance with parameters on labels. Otherwise it will directly shorten life of this device or cause malfunction immediately. The antenna mustn't connect with other wires.
- (e)When these is a code switch on fan, please turn the fan to the highest gear before remote controlling.
- (f)The receiver beeps when you click the remote. It might bother some people.
- (g)Please make sure there are enough space in the canopy of the fan or the receiver has to be fit beside the canopy.
Phone: +86 13691881425
Tel: +86 13691881425
Add: Long Hua Street, room 408 4th floor Building F Baifuhui industrial Shenzhen Guangdong Province